Welcome To Our Claims Service Center.
We are pleased to provide you with multiple ways to communicate your service needs to us.
Please be aware that all claims must be report immediatly to your insurance company.
How to Report A Claim
To file a claim, follow these steps:
Call your insurance agent as soon as possible, regardless of who is at fault. Even if the accident appears minor, it is important that you let your insurance company know about the incident. Ask your agent or company representative how to proceed and what forms or documents are needed to support your claim. Increasingly, companies allow you to monitor the progress of your claim on their web site. Supply the information your insurer requests. Get the names and phone numbers of everyone you speak with and copies of any bills related to the accident.
What basic information you will need to file a claim properly:
- When, Where, and What time did the accident occur?
- Who where the drivers involved? What is there address, contact number, drivers license number?
- Where there any passangers? Did anyone witness the accident?
- What type of vehicles? How many? Was there any damage to the vehicles, if so where on the vehicle? Is it driveable?
- Anyone Injured?
- Was a police report filed? What is the report number?
Remember, each state has its own laws governing the claims process. If you have any questions, call your agent, company representative or your state insurance department.